I suggest a campaign about ...

Disband the Independent Police Complaints Commission

The IPCC should be disbanded as a lost cause. This boy employs ex-police , who block complainst from the public. Lets get rid of it.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marcia Simpson-JamesMarcia Simpson-James shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Andrew SharplessAndrew Sharpless commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Quite so. It is a shameful situation, too, that we must take them to Court just to make them doe their _reading duty correctly_ -- to allude to just my experience of them... {I have what seems proof-positive that they *misinterpreted* my carefully written, thorough piece re wrongful, stupid indictment...}
        (: However, we do need some competent body properly dealing with complaints -- for Appeal or support following rejection [of a Complaint] by Police themselves. . The new should consist not indeed of ex-police bur of conscious-driven Solicitor-minds, etc.,  and be also fully accountable to us, the people, and to the Gvoernment.

• Marcia Simpson-JamesMarcia Simpson-James commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The IPCC is well known for blocking complaints against the police. Ian Tomlinson's case, and the treatment of the most vulnerable is the straw that broke the camel's back. Get rid of this scandal-ridden joke!

Feedback and Knowledge Base