I suggest a campaign about ...

Britain coming out of the EU we could clear the deficit with the payments we would save

If we no longer had to pay for the expensive EU policies we could clear the deficit in a very few years.

106 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HelenaHelena shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KateKate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A new EU law is;

Plant varieties will have to join a new official plant register and each be given its own lengthy official description, under the European Commission proposal.

The proposal aims to ensure gardeners are not sold fake or inferior plants, but horticulturalists warned instead it would cost the trade huge sums of money and see well loved, but unregistered varieties taken off sale.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/10311033/European-Commission-proposal-will-see-plants-disappear-from-garden-centres.html

Its now getting rather too silly for words and this new law could see the end of smaller garden centres, where is the sense?

• KBKB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring us out at any cost and let us be an Island again having our own say,who comes in or not,preferably not immigrants,return the £45 million that is given daily,but the best example is singapore who left their federation but are now one of the richest countries in the world.If managed properly then the GREAT might be added to this countries name again.

• Patricia MetcalfPatricia Metcalf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What an excellent idea - remind me how the the M.E.P's are getting??
        Shop local, isn't that the message we should be giving out?

• JJJJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think if we came out of the EU the people of the UK would not have to take cut after cut, and local councils would not have to sell old peoples homes.
        Think what we could do with all the money! That is put to the EU and what do we get for it?
        What did we do before we joined away back in 1975 come on we how bad could it get if we where not in it it anymore. Just means that we would govern our selves.

• esther nash-smithesther nash-smith commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i thought we put the goverment in to do what the people wonted why do they turn to such dictators when they get in we wont out of the eu and have our country back.its ok for these polotions they are all rich they dont know what it is to go hungery

• pampam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi to you all out there, we should come out of the EU as its doing us no good, to many rules if we start the trend i bet the rest would pull out. Freedom of speach what has happen to that.

• jakejake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, we should come out of the EU asap, is just a waist of money to support a branch of crooks ! The EU will never work, most of the other country they never apply EU law they just disregard them, so why England must be oblige to them ? I traveled in every EU nations and never got any help and support towards benefit and employment. Never the less everyone who comes to Uk gets benefit and council house ! this is a disgrace and injustice for the British people..
        If you thinking to buy a property a piece of land or house in Asia/ China, Thailand, Laos, forget it ! we cannot buy any thing over there . We cannot own a business , only 49 percent we can own , the remain is for their self , their country ! Our country is just given away our streets, our land to anyone who comes from abroad . What about equality and justice !

• PamPam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How good it would be to make our own laws without interference and make better use of the millions of pounds spent without any auditors to check.

• martinmartin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The £186 million a year we spend subsidising the Windsor family could also be put to much better use.

• tomtom commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we are wasting £48 MILLION A DAY what a we dont have when it can be spent on NHS POLICE AND JOBS

• Ron EcclesRon Eccles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The money that is wasted by the British Government paying into the EU could be better spent looking after our country. Has anybody seen the amount of new roads being built throughout Portugal and Spain. You can drive for miles on new tarmac without ever seeing another car, whilst our cars are beaten to pieces on ours. EU money goes towards employing Civil Servants in these countries, more per head than the UK. and more corrupt!

• dave oderickdave oderick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the sooner we are out of this corrupt and very expensive club the better it will be for every body

• HelenaHelena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If we no longer had to pay for the expensive EU politicians we could clear the deficit in a very few years. There would have to be fewer cuts in services and we could stop the waste of money caused by ridiculous laws coming out of Europe, e.g. giving prisoners the vote, the stupid human rights cases brought by people who sould know better.

Feedback and Knowledge Base