Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Double KarmaDouble Karma shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Robert ReynoldsRobert Reynolds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For genuine democracy, teach the conditions of democracy: secure income equality affording freedom of conscience, equal savings maximum ('my cup runneth over') for sustainable political equality. Imagine real freedom of speech, freedom to choose the better, not to be trapped in work of no real worth (or worse), knowing that all understand and choose co-operation. All 'good causes' can be expected to advance with genuine democracy. You can vote for a 38 degrees campaign - under Human Rights. In genuine democracy we will all be 'representing' each other, continuously 'accountable' to conscience, living with equal incomes rather looking to 'minimum wage' MPs, or even 'average wage' MPs, to save us from the consequences of inequality. Worse even than 'unfair', income inequality corrupts what should be 'leadership'. From the 'highest' to the 'lowest', conscience everywhere is crushed by Fear and Greed. Teach liberation from 'the rule of Mammon'!

Feedback and Knowledge Base