I suggest a campaign about ...

hollie greig campaign....stamp out paedophilia!

Justice for Hollie Greig

You may have already heard about Hollie Greig as many people have already been in contact with their MPs about this issue. It calls for immediate and concerted parliamentary action, as children are at risk and public officials are breaching their codes of office as well as the law.

The children at risk include pupils at Beechwood Special School in Aberdeen, a school for children with special needs. Hollie, a 30-year-old Down’s Syndrome woman who attended the school in the 1990s claims that the headmaster, Andrew Young (prematurely retired in April 2010) abused her and allowed other members of a paedophile ring access to the children. 2 doctors’ reports confirm the abuse. Hollie has named in all 22 members of the ring and 7 other victims to the local police. However, rather than investigating the matter the police and legal authorities have been harassing Hollie and her mother Anne Greig and also trying to silence their legal representative, Robert Green who began campaigning on their behalf last year. Robert has been arrested twice in 2010 on ‘breach of the peace’ charges simply for leafleting and speaking publicly.

Grampian police have also failed to investigate the death in very suspicious circumstances of Anne’s brother Roy Greig in November 1997, shortly after he stumbled upon Hollie’s father, Denis Mackie who was part of the ring abusing her. Mackie now resides in Portugal.

Along with many others throughout the UK who have become aware of this situation, I am most concerned that pressure is brought to bear on the Scottish authorities to do their job properly and act to protect the children at risk, rather than the reputations of prominent figures in Scottish society known to be members of the paedophile ring.

Some MPs have been saying this is a matter for Holyrood not Westminster, however the unlawful harassment of Anne and Hollie and of Robert extends to England where all three now reside. They have recently suffered police raids on their homes for which there was no warrant in either case, nor any account of the personal property removed. In the case of the raid on the Greig’s home in Shrewsbury on 3rd June, the small, cosy home was completely trashed by the police, curtains pulled off rails, drawers tipped out and then the locks changed, so that when Anne and Hollie returned later they could not get into their own house! Subsequently also personal photographs seized in the raid were posted on the internet.

Of course the Greigs’ MP Owen Paterson (North Shropshire) and Robert’s MP, David Mowat (Warrington South) are working to resolve this matter however in view of its sensitivity it is very important that other members of Parliament back them up and join in demanding a full investigation.

Further details about the case and suggestions as to what MPs can do are on www.holliedemandsjustice.org.

211 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ezzaezza shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry I'm out of votes today, but don't expect Owen Paterson to do anything for you as he's a useless waste of space, with nothing intelligent between his ears. What has he done for you in 2 years?

Please support - http://you.38degrees.org.uk/p/bill-of-rights in an attempt to get the Supreme Court to accept their obligation to even acknowledge the existence of an International Bill of Rights, because the Government and lower Courts don't acknowledge it at all. As is evident from this example.

• JoeJoe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To "stamp out paedophilia", is to stamp out humanity. If you are going to campaign for the cause you believe in, don't bring every paedophile into your war, because the word means an attraction, and attractions people do not choose and cannot change. It's not just about the sexual abuse of children, but also adults who have to live with stigma and hatred for something out of their control. Restart your campaign, but this time, identify properly what you are fighting: that would be child abuse, not a disorder or illness. Paedophiles are demonised outcasts, and that's not fair when they haven't harmed a child.
        Research the point I have made, as i doubt I will ever be back to read replies.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a single main stream news crew was at the court the other day for the disgraceful verdict cos they know if the general public became aware it would blow the lid off this and much more besides. We now live in an Orwellian society

• jen braveryjen bravery commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We must act, this has gone on long enough, how many more children have to suffer from our inaction? Please 38degrees get a petition and let the world know that the corruption is deep not only in the media and police, but higher up in the judiciary and government.
        I have signed lots of you petitions and seen great results....let us put a stop to the criminals.

• christine redmondchristine redmond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we need the support of 38 degrees for hollie, please al contact your mps, fight for an answer for justice for hollie andd others at the hands of these evil monsters,justice for hollie..& robert green..

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is so obvious this has happened and it is being covered up. Shame on those involved, lets open this right up and get justice for them. xxxxxx

• brenda mcnamarabrenda mcnamara commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HOLLIE HAS A RIGHT FOR FULL LEGAL ENQUIRY AND A FAIR TRAIL WITH 12 OF US ON THE JURY ,google hollie greig FREE ROBERT GREEN

Feedback and Knowledge Base