I suggest a campaign about ...

Saving peat bogs

Peat bogs are dissapering every day. They are full of habitat for insects, birds, plants ect. Many are being drained and i've noticed one happen right next to me. People should understand how important they are. Its should be stopped

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    HuwHuw shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • paulpaul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Huw, one of the largest destroyers of peat bog are wind farms, stop these developments and you will stop an awful lot of the peat bogs disappearing.

• HuwHuw commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please tell people about this campaing and to support us so the goverment might do something, even an mp on our side would be a great help. This is a seriously big problem draining them as it also creates less hunting grounds for owls

If anyone knows any storys or other campaings to save peat bogs. bogs please tell us

If anyone has any storys or any details about peat bogs in your area plz comment

Not enough action is being taken by the goverment. I dont think they take much notice about climate change or wildlife. We need to turn that around. I feel strongly about the wildlife and it will be ashame if it goes. Please vote. this is more important than some people think. Thankyou

Feedback and Knowledge Base