I suggest a campaign about ...

Stop mass immigration and create more jobs for UK workers ,

there are to many incomers here have more than one job, sending money home and denying our econmy of this cash. brittish jobs for brittish workers

64 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    trisha1963trisha1963 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

25 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anglo-SaxonAnglo-Saxon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To; Anonymous written June 30th,
        Oh you are so right, it `s happening here, rape gangs of Parkistanes and others, have been sent to jail-at our expence. We need a more deportations, back to where they belong and all governments are too involved with the softly, softly approach and that is not thee people are used to being handled---Thats why they are here!

To Anonymous 2: written March 5th
        I am indeed relieved to learn that you have decided to scarper into your world

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have the same problem over here in Canada. Too many bigoted foreigners stealing jobs from the native working-man and sending their earnings back to their families in the third world. They are here because globalist parasites, acting under the cover of an alien multiculturalist ideology and in collusion with big business, are trying to drive down wages by ensuring that labour exceeds demand, making handsome profit$ for themselves. What the globalists seek are police states with open borders; a new world order whose two ingredients are ethno-religious heterogeneity (divide and conquer!) and low wage slave labour (they won't revolt if we keep them just above subsistence!). When the west is finally ruined through maximum "diversity" and it's ill effects, these multiculturalist elitists will come to rape and pillage whatever is left over, like vultures over a rotting carcass.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am totally against this attitude and would be totally against this campaign. I would not support 38 degrees any more if they ran it.

• Renato RodriguesRenato Rodrigues commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is precisely what the guys at the top want... For the normal people to turn against each other. Some blame the foreigners, some blame people on benefits, some go against public sector workers, while the big boys rob us all. Divided we fall!

This is were the money for more jobs for ALL could come.

http://38degrees.uservoice.com/forums/78585-campaign-suggestions/suggestions/1178749-make-vodafone-pay-their-tax-bills-

• jimnyalijimnyali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with trisa1963 we dont have jobs because these people are taking them and we have lived here all our lives.

• BBBB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed.

I will never be able to forgive the Labour Party for deliberately allowing / encouraging immigration on such a massive scale, in addition to not capping the number of EU workers allowed in the UK. They betrayed their traditional voters and created a capitalist's wet dream in the process. Giant companies can now employ an endless stream of people for a pittance (wahey for them) since the money is worth a lot more to said people back home. Meanwhile, British workers are squeezed out and left with diminishing public services which they've spent their lives contributing towards.

I come from London originally and moved back here two years ago after 10 years away - the change has to be witnessed to be believed. The city has now apparently become a total free-for-all where people just up sticks and move to from absolutely anywhere in the world - with very little desire to integrate or adapt. Twelve years ago, there were a fair number of foreign nationals living and working here, but the city still had an identity and a sense of ownership and the majority of them came here to be part of that, and in the process made it a better and more interesting place to live. Those days are long gone.

I am a well-educated 30-something who, because of working around an artistic project, has been doing fairly unskilled, low-paid work. I am now having to LEAVE my hometown because I cannot find full-time work and my credit cards, which were propping me up, have run out. I have been overlooked for low-wage jobs over and over again for foreign nationals who eg: have one-year's waitressing experience whereas mine can only be counted in months. This is NOT how it's supposed to work - a country has a responsibility to its citizens first and foremost, and workers from outside the country should ONLY be brought in to fill gaps in the market that cannot be supplied from within.

I'm seriously tired of people who aren't personally affected by this screaming racism every time someone tries to debate these issues in the public arena. There's nothing racist about a country serving its citizens - it's a moral obligation. And it's all very well for the Government to say they'll be frogmarching people from jail to jobs, but what's the incentive to employ reformed convicts when employers have thousands of conviction-free people from all over the world to choose from instead? I long for the good ol' days when businesses would need to employ local people in order for the local people to accept them and support the business with their custom in return.

I love my country, but truly hate what's happening in the name of corporate interests and PC bullsh*t. Please support this campaign suggestion if you can - these issues affect UK citizens of all ages and at all levels of society.

• Lorraine DaleLorraine Dale commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not going to repeat myself for fear o fbeing exposed. I would like to voice my opinions but demoracy rueles it out in this country.

• Edward StimpsonEdward Stimpson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

UK must be united. Stop blaming the foreigners. I understand its easier to blame on somebody else rather than accepting your own responsibilities.
        We are all equal human beings and should not be restricted by what 'race' we are. Such narrow-minded ness will create more diversity and hatred towards each other. There are good and bad people all around the world.
        So we must work together in harmony and help each other for the sake of humanity. AND only then, we can call our country 'United' Kingdom.

Think about the olympic athletes, footballers etc representing our country.
        And think about where they come from and think about all these people you are supporting. Respect yourselves, respect other people, respect the whole humanity and dont be ignorant and self-centered!

A mixed nation living in harmony can create incredible power and positive goodness to the economy, society and to the country.

• AlanAlan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Never seen so much rubbish for a long time - maybe I havn't looked too hard. Jobs are given to those who can and want to do them (when they are available). The UK has a skills shortage - no skills, no work/jobs no tax income = no services for the population. I want tax income and a strong economy for my pension.

• Anglo SaxonAnglo Saxon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am not Irish/Scottish or Welsh, I am English although I carry British Passport--But then who dose not? This country has always been taken for a ride. Time for a radical change!
        Stopping immigration is a must. Maybe it would help to stop the flow of our own Nationals from leaving their own country simply because they cannot stand the preferencial treatment given to these immigrants.
        STOP IMMIGRATION NOW.

• Darren LuckingDarren Lucking commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am certainly not racist but we are giving too much away to Immigrants. As soon as they reach these shores they receive benifits, housing etc.... They get free health care that they have paid nothing into. Our parents & grand parents fought for this country & when they retire they get an absolute pittance of a pension & have to sell THEIR home to pay for care in their old age. How is this right. If something isn't done soon the Health service will be in big trouble, there won't be enough schools for all the children & certainly not enough housing. I feel as though something needs to be done NOW to stop this MADNESS..

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, the UK is ‘full’. It's not racist nor narrow minded to want to protect what ‘everyone’ wants to come to the UK for. It’s just very sensible. We should preserve our cities and landscape for comfortable, sustained living - not turning the UK into an over-developed, over populated, over-stressed, ramshackle mess (what some immigrants want to move away from?) By the way – to those who support mass immigration – have you ever thought about where our food will come from in the future? It’s no joke – think long term. Food is becoming more expensive to produce and shortages are predicted based on population growth. If the government allows uncontrolled immigration, coupled with continued building (new homes, supermarkets, warehousing etc) on disused but productive farmland – We’ll have more mouths to feed, less capability to produce food, less jobs and more dependency on food imports. This will raise our cost of living and makes us much less efficient. Australia has a better policy - If you can add value to the nation, come in. If you can't - go away. The problem is – politicians are the worst people to be in charge. Power corrupts. Power is based on (economic) growth but (exponential) growth is not sustainable. Think about it before you leave the door wide open.

• medgullmedgull commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You should have stuck to "UK", as in your title, rather than trying to cope with the very difficult "British", a word which I suspect a large percentage of your "incomers" would have no trouble in spelling correctly.
        Your follower, Anonymous, seems to have trouble with the word "immigration", too, despite the fact that you spelt it for him/her in the title of your campaign suggestion.

This is a tired old debate, completely unhindered by any evidence, which only serves to highlight the narrow-mindedness of its advocates. You can do better than this!

• JayJay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You do have choice and you do have rights. We are all very privileged to live in a country where we do not need to live in fear or go hungry. Its racist to assume that migrants are here illegally or are to blame for the ecconomic troubles many people suffer (you could look to the very richest of our country for that!). We should be offering asylum to those in need and have a sober debate with regards to ecconomic migration (after all, many British people leave to work abroad). Finally, you shouldn't criticise others for not being able to speak English when you can't even spell in your own language!

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the immagration! Britain is full! We can no longer take people in! We have done our bit. Most people have to come through lots of safe countries to get here. It is a choice they make. We have no choice!!!

Stop the immagration! Britain is full! We can no longer take people in! We have done our bit. Most people have to come through lots of safe countries to get here. It is a choice they make.

Stop the immagration! Britain is full! We can no longer take people in! We have done our bit. Most people have to come through lots of safe countries to get here. It is a choice they make.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base