I suggest a campaign about ...

Stop EU legislation wiping out ancient and effective traditional herbal medicinal cultures

It's serious and it's imminent. After April 2011 lots of herbs from traditional cultures (Chinese medicine, Ayurveda) will disappear unless we campaign hard. We have to stop EU legislation steam-rollering traditional medicinal cultures in Europe.

647 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Sophie MiddletonSophie Middleton shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

232 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen PaceStephen Pace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is exactly the same issue as the opposition to Codex Alimentarius which is the means by which these alternative methods of health and healing will be outlawed

• Laura BrunoLaura Bruno commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Food is a basic freedom. If you want to investigate things that kill people, look at the deaths caused by pharmaceuticals. Once you're done investigating all of those things invented in the last two centuries, then you can concern yourself with things that have been safely used for thousands if not millions of years.

• Wendy CaryWendy Cary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just as people have the right to choose to take pharmaceutical drugs, which by the way are responsible for over 100,000 deaths per year in the USA, people have the right to choose to take herbal medicines. From the literature I have perused, annual deaths in the USA associated with herbal medicines are far below that figure. It's up to the people to decide what they want to put inside their bodies, not government.

• ema ava soleilema ava soleil commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

protect our ancestors wisdom! please keep this available and alive, for us to remain healthy through simple ways, as we please.

• amandaamanda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks for allowing me to be my own doctor and choose what is best for me.

• Carina Le HeuzeCarina Le Heuze commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a human right to do as we please as long as it doesn't hurt others. Love and Light and best wishes with this. xxx

• stevesteve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

its probally due to the governments not making enough cash out of these remedies hence why they want their fingers in all the pies!

Feedback and Knowledge Base