I suggest a campaign about ...

Media Bias

I would like a campaign on media bias due to the misrepresentation of the Scottish Government.
The BBC and all the Newspapers are reporting lies about the Scottish Government.
They are also, not reporting serious fraud and expence fiddling in the Labour party. They are trying to guarantee that Scotland will not be allowed a vote on independence. The BBC allowed the Scottish Government to be abused on a radio programme, where Baroness Deech said that the little pretendy Parliament can run off and be independent as we English are fed up supporting the benefit scroungers in Scotland.
If you wish I could send you countless documents and also a recorded copy of the programme in question.
To save time I would suggest that you visit a news site called newsnetscotland you will find everything you nedd there. I urge you to look at this as it is a serious breach of the Scottish human rights, who have been contacted.
I think it is serious as it could happen in any country in the UK.

1,279 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    michael loftusmichael loftus shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Johnny ChattertonJohnny Chatterton responded  · 

Hello everyone. We have seen this campaign idea growing on the suggestions page, and we’re thinking about what the next steps should be at the moment. Please do keep on sharing any of your ideas or comments below.

557 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • cHcH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

JBK5
        <i>A Firework that's lost is fiz.</i>
        Was put out by an undemocratic 38 Deg's

• Lesserpawn1Lesserpawn1 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People, power, change. It's seems to me that 38 degrees is ignoring the 'people' and 'change' parts.

JBK5
        In Scotland it is under government control yet in NI it is run by an ALEO and NW England has problems which is wholly privatised which excuses them from culpability! Wales has problems but I don't know what funds them private or state.

The BBC is biased in lots of ways and if 38Degs ignores that then they become part of the problem not the solution.

• JBK5JBK5 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Did you see the coverage about the water crisis in Northeern Ireland. An add on piece of bias was about how both Northern Ireland and Scotland water is still nationally owned. Making out the problems is because it is state owned and run. OK public sector can always get lazy and need a kick up the bum. But the slant was on how Privatised Water Ownership is automatically better. Making out a people public focused government is wrong. Totally missing the memories we all have of water no longer being gyaranteed safe and drinkable, cut backs in water system maintenance to give focus on shareholders and quite a few cover-ups of contaminated water and people fighting for the damage aluminium poisoning had caused.

Total bias and pure Pro-Capitlist Private ownership propoganda. and of course anti Scot and Northern Ireland.

Fact is BBC spokesmen tend to be Scots. NI and Welsh, Regional and Old Commonwealth natives because they found the sound of a pure English accent made viewers think it could not be trusted.

Well I would not listen to anything Guido Fawkes says. Total right wing suck up to Murdock and Coulson's bums. Stats are interesting though. But still pertaining to BBC being left wing even though those on left wing say it is an archaic out of touch Imperialist structure. Guido must have got a backhander. Why he thinks himself a natural pretender to an anarchist I don't know. Could not blow off the froth off his cappucino.

Question to 38 degrees. This is the BBC moderation site.
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4180404.stm

"Every comment submitted to a fully moderated discussion has to be checked by a BBC moderator before it is published on the site."

Now from that one would expect the moderator to be a direct employee of the BBC, yes. But it seems that they tell lies as that service is outsourced.

http://tempero.co.uk/clients

This begs the question "Why can they not be upfront on this?" or are they a law unto themselves as they know how trusting the British public are too there 'honesty' policy.

Yea. Got that. I don't give a *UNT! I have been just shot down by someone more bothered about my semantics than the real issue of the cuts on disabled and carers and children. Don't you just hate that? Nitpicking little shits who would rather argue the dancing of angels on a pin head than address the real issues.

I'm gong out and getting something to eat. Not a pizza. Or they may find me but not the pizza box. (Pizza Box - must mean she was expecting someone. Nobody buys a big boxed pizza for one) Horrible things are happening and people can only nitpick on semantics.

Oh!! Boak just means vomit. I thought it might mean something sharp and spikey like a Bodkin. I prefer the latter.

Wots a boak? Is it nasty and sharp and can we order them on mass?

38degrees is insipid. Messing around with small shit while Rome burns. Is it me or am I the only one to know that many people have died as a result of the cuts since they were introduced and loss of basics. Or is 38degrees pissing in its own pants. People really have been dumbed down.

• Pictish BeastiePictish Beastie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

38 degrees epitomise the rabid anti-Scottish,pro-Union British/London Establishment problems we're having to deal with in Scotland on a daily basis and,frankly,gie me the boak!

At last. BACK!! Cut off by 38 and blcokd from contributing or signing in. Really glad a sevre disabled woman with severe impairment is such a theat to them. Should suffer with what I have. used another email account and now JBK5 not June Knight. Petty minded small dicked persons. Just nearly watched a video of David Babbs speaking about forests. It is so Middle Class and up his bum and as enthusiastic as Harry Potter on steroids I had to switch off. No real Fire and Brimstone there. Playing around in the sandpit of his own infatile playpen of politics.

• gary donaldsongary donaldson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can understand why 38 degrees would feel the need to ignore this campaign suggestion. They have to support and promote the BBC.
        But for Chatterton to have known 38 degrees would ignore this and keep quiet about it was pretty spineless. Simple manners would have been nice!

This has been number 1 campaign suggestion for months with over 430 voters and over 1000 votes!
        Unfortunately thats probably 430 people who wont be visiting this site again thanks to Chattertons cowardly behavior.

1 2 5 7 9 27 28

Feedback and Knowledge Base