I suggest a campaign about ...

supporting independant traders they keep the profits in the county unlike supermarkets and national

every town in england is raped of its wealth by supermarkets. offering fair rates or incentives to small retailers would bring the towns alive again. there is no community in engalnds towns partly because we have all been driven through the doors of a supermarket. small independant businesses who keep their profits local and spend local are the back bone of community. the difference between a small independant trader and a super market is. small trader wants to make a living. be part of the community, offer more of a service. the supermarket is only interested in profit margins. if stock is not selling fast enough it is removed. independant retailers would keep the item as a service.
the councils and landlords of this country have been fundimentaly greedy. making difficult contracts to rent premises over priced parking and inflated rates. it is no wonder our high street is in a mess.
if you want to see a town full of independant shops and get service and community then vote for change in the law to support small retail instead of penalising it.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ally watkinsally watkins shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ally watkinsally watkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

comon all lets get our country back from the greedy and the selfish. if you can buy it local it will make you feel better.

Feedback and Knowledge Base