I suggest a campaign about ...

Reduce MPs' salaries

I'd like the government to reduce the salaries of Members of Parliament and bankers INSTEAD of picking on the sick and the old purely because they are the most vulnerable and not best able to defend themselves. Both Cameron and Clegg made pre-elections promises that they've failed to keep. Cameron insisted that those who won't (work) will be made to and those who can't will be looked after. Do the gov think that cutting benefits and the old age pension is looking after them? It is absolutely appalling to think that they are picking on the weak because they're an easy target. Because I think you would get the required result ie: stop the government reducing the income of the sick and the elderly

I also think the government should make companies such as Virginmedia, BT and Bombardier (Belfast) repatriate the work they're currently sourcing to countries such as India and China - to save on their wages bill - back to the UK. This would create decent jobs for the unemployed to apply for and thus reducing Job Seekers Allowance. This in turn would mean the government could leave the sick and the elderly alone.

34 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)