How could the Community site be better?

Sweep-up of related campaign suggestions

I'm new so if I'm mistaken, pls forgive. The plight of Remploy brought me to the site to 'voice' my concerns but I found that there are already several campaign suggestions which splits the vote. So, is there some mechanism for amalgamating these effectively duplicate suggestions - if not, could a mechanism be introduced either to do this or to prevent their occurence in the first place - maybe something that utilises keywords and alerts the user to existing suggestions?

41 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gareth PeaceGareth Peace shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David BaynesDavid Baynes commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very good idea eg I posted some stuff as an idea re railways/local services/HS2 and have just found some folk have posted other stuff re HS2 after my post. It's likely that there were posts re similar to mine before my post too so, yes, I think it would be helpful

• Renato RodriguesRenato Rodrigues commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is an important point. I started a campaign that is effectively duplicate, because previous ones had not been promoted at all. Am I wrong to assume campaigns will need a bit of pushing through to take off?

Feedback and Knowledge Base